Real Estate Representative Vetassess Skills Assessment
What is the requirement of a Real Estate Representative Vetassess Skills Assessment?
A Real Estate Representative arranges the conduct of real estate transactions such as sales and leasing, and assists buyers to find suitable properties, on behalf of an agency.
Specialisations include the following:
- Property Portfolio Officer
Occupations and specialisations not considered
under this ANZSCO code:
- Real Estate Agency Principal
- Property Manager
- Business Broker
What’s the Requirements for Skills Assessment
This occupation requires
A qualification assessed as comparable to the educational level of an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Certificate IV or higher, in a field highly relevant to the nominated occupation.
If the qualification is in a field highly relevant to the occupation, then at least one year of highly relevant post-qualification employment at an appropriate skill level is required, completed in the last five years.
If the qualification is not in a highly relevant field, two years of highly relevant employment at an appropriate skill level is required, completed in the last five years; this is reduced to one year if there is an additional qualification at AQF Certificate IV level in a highly relevant field.
If the applicant only holds a qualification at AQF Certificate III level in a highly relevant field, three years of highly relevant employment at an appropriate skill level is required, completed in the last five years.
If employment is pre-qualification, then three additional years of highly relevant employment are required. This is in addition to one year of highly relevant employment within the past five years.
A positive assessment of both qualifications and employment is required for a positive Skills Assessment Outcome.
What’s the requirement for Qualification
AQF Certificate IV or higher
Highly relevant fields of study include Real Estate or Property Management.
Real Estate Agency or Property Management is the study of the developing, purchasing, leasing and selling buildings, businesses and properties, as well as the associated management and business skills to operate a real estate agency.
Subjects may include:
- Property Services
- Business Administration
- Property Economics
- Property Operations
- Facilities Management
Employment Pre-qualification employment
Can be considered for this occupation.
Required tasks for this occupation include (in the context of real estate transactions, unless stated otherwise):
- Accepting and listing properties and businesses for sale and lease, conducting inspections, and advising buyers on the merits of properties and businesses and the terms of sale or lease
- Advising vendors of sales and marketing options such as sale by auction and open house inspections
- Cataloguing and detailing land, buildings and businesses for sale or lease and arranging to advertise
- Assessing buyers’ needs and locating properties and businesses for their consideration
- Offering valuations and advice for buying and selling properties and businesses, and structuring the terms of the settlement