SALES REPRESENTATIVES (INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS) ANSCO 225411
What type of visa you can apply for as a Sales Representatives for Australian PR ?
225411 Sales Representative (Industrial Products)
225412 Sales Representative (Medical and Pharmaceutical Products)
225499 Technical Sales Representatives NEC
225411 SALES REPRESENTATIVE (INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS)
Represents companies in selling a range of specialised chemicals, machines, manufacturing materials and other industrial supplies.
225412 SALES REPRESENTATIVE (MEDICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS)
Represents companies in selling medical, dental and veterinary equipment and supplies, and pharmaceutical products.
225499 TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES NEC
This occupation group covers Technical Sales Representatives not elsewhere classified.
- compiling lists of prospective client businesses using directories and other sources
- acquiring and updating knowledge of employers’ and competitors’ goods and services, and market conditions
- visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities
- assessing customers’ needs and recommending and explaining goods and services to them
- monitoring customers’ changing needs and competitor activity, and reporting these developments to sales management
- quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders
- arranging delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services
- reporting to sales management on sales made and the marketability of goods and services
- following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with goods and services purchased, and resolving any problems arising
- preparing sales reports and maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred