Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #5063

    Whether worth it or not is subjective.

    If you are offshore, having a visa of 491 will allow you to work and stay in the regional areas of Australia for 5years, do you see any disadvantage against you or your family?

    Your children will benefit from education and fee deduction, and importantly you don’t have to pay the international tuition fee for your children.

    Visa 491 is a pathway of permanent residency, after 3 years of granted the visa, you are eligible to apply for visa 191 to have your PR in the long run.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.