Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #5097

    Yes, you still are considered as single, if you don’t have a married spouse or de facto relationship.

    However, if you would like your child to be dependent on your application, you should have full custody.

    Otherwise completed the form 1229 – Consent to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.