Yes, pursuing concurrent diplomas can help you meet the Australian study requirement for certain visas, such as the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) or Permanent Residency through the General Skilled Migration program. However, it’s essential to ensure that the diplomas you undertake are registered courses with a duration and level that meet the visa requirements. Additionally, you’ll need to complete the diplomas and obtain the necessary qualifications before applying for the visa. Be sure to check the specific visa requirements and consult with an immigration advisor if you have any doubts or questions.