Book a consultation
Book a Consultation

Welcome to FinerVisa

Consultation Update:

Consultations can be made via Zoom Video Call, Skype, Phone, WhatsApp.

We have ceased face to face consultations as the COVID hygiene.

Please ensure you have read the Migration Agent’s Code of Conduct before booking a time.

Booking a private consultation!

Offices Services

When It Comes To Australian Visas, We Are The One You Need!

Exchange Tower. Level 1, 530 Little Collins St Melbourne VIC 3000

Email :

Phone :

(03) 9069 9118

Box Hill – 1135 Whitehorse Road Box Hill VIC 3128

Email :

Phone :

(03) 9069 9138

Phone Consultation (20Mins)

  • 2016

    Milestone 1

  • 2017

    Milestone 2


  • 2018

    Milestone 3

Best Migration Agents and Lawyers

Find best migration agents and lawyers -1

Immigration law is a highly specialized area of the law practice and even lawyers in law firms who hold full practicing certificates (PRC/UPC) are not allowed to give migration advice.

Only registered migration agents (RMA) and lawyers who are also registered as RMA and submitted to the regulation of the Migration Agents Registration Authority.

Our advisers are registered migration agents and specializing in migration law and practice and are regulated by the MARA and code of conduct.

We have chosen not to structure ourselves as an immigration law firm, but an immigration service company to keep our cost down so that we charge substantially less for the same professional work than most migration law firm would.

Find best migration agents and lawyers -2

Migration agents and lawyers with registration by MARA can assist with visa applications, legal matters and provide general information on your visa options and applications

If you want to migrate to Australia, migration agents and lawyers with registration by MARA can help with:

  • advice on the most appropriate visa to use
  • completing visa application form(s)
  • preparing supporting documentation and information for the application(s)
  • submitting applications and dealing with the relevant government departments on your behalf
  • providing advice on complex immigration matters.