Apparel Cutter ANZSCO 393211 Immigration Australia PR
What type of visa as an Apparel Cutter you can apply for to stay in Australia permanently?
UNIT GROUP 3932 CLOTHING TRADES WORKERS
393211 Apparel Cutter
393212 Clothing Patternmaker
393213 Dressmaker or Tailor
393299 Clothing Trades Workers nec
393211 APPAREL CUTTER
Lays out, marks and cuts fabric to form parts of garments.
393212 CLOTHING PATTERNMAKER
Draws sets of master patterns following sketches, sample articles and design specifications, and cuts out patterns for garments.
393213 DRESSMAKER OR TAILOR
Makes alters and repairs women’s and men’s tailored garments, formal wear, couturier clothing, and special occasion wear such as suits, dresses, coats, evening wear and bridal wear.
393299 CLOTHING TRADES WORKERS NEC
This occupation group covers Clothing Trades Workers not elsewhere classified.
- conferring with customers to determine material, styles and designs of garments
- interpreting designs, sketches and samples to determine pattern specifications
- cutting out master patterns
- laying up and cutting fabric
- pinning, basting and draping garment parts
- sewing garments
- fitting basted garments on customers and marking areas requiring alteration
- sewing buttonholes, and sewing on buttons, hooks, eyes and press fasteners to finish garments
- pressing and finishing work
Skill Assessment Information
TRA Migration Skills Assessment (MSA) – $1000.00
TRA Migration Skills Assessment Review of outcome – $900.00